You must be a member of the Hinton Parents for Play Society in order to use the indoor playground (for insurance and security reasons). Membership is FREE for Non-Voting Members, and $50/year for Voting Members. All you have to do is complete and sign a Membership Application/Release of Liability form (also available at the playground), and drop it in the Donations/Suggestions Box at your first visit.
All members are required to abide by the Bylaws and Policies, so please make sure to read them over!
Website Login for After-hours Access
Once you are a member, please complete the website registration process (below) to set up your access to the password-protected member's area. This is required if you want to access the indoor playground after-hours, e.g. Tuesday/Thursday evenings, available weekend dates.
Once you have registered, you can access password-protected evening/weekend booking page. You can manage your account at any time by clicking on the Member Login tab at the top-left of any page.
- 2014-01-04 Regular Meeting Draft
- 2013-11-11 Regular Meeting
- 2013-10-22 Annual General Meeting
- 2013-08-22 Regular Meeting Draft
- 2013-06-13 Regular Meeting Draft
- 2013-04-24 Regular Meeting Draft
- 2013-04-10 Regular Meeting
- 2013-02-23 Special General Meeting
- 2013-02-23 Regular Meeting Draft
- 2013-02-13 Regular Meeting
- 2012-12-13 Regular Meeting
- 2012-12-01 Annual General Meeting
- 2012-09-17 Planning Meeting #2
- 2012-09-06 Planning Meeting #1